Bonnybrook Wastewater Treatment – Calgary
Industry: Wastewater Treatment Plant
Application: Energy Recovery Unit
- Thermal mass energy recovery
- Integral platform, ladders for high plume exhaust fans
- Hot water heating coils
- Insulated aluminum airfoil dampers
- Stainless steel internal construction
- Stainless steel coil racks
- Continuously welded stainless steel checker plate floors
- Multiple supply fans with isolation dampers
- High efficiency welded airfoil fan wheels
- Motors located outside of the airstream
- Internally spring isolated fans with seismic restraints
- Electrostatic filters
- Stainless steel filter racks
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada