Discovery Tower – Houston
Industry: Office Tower
Application: Office building heat recovery
- Outside air heat recovery units
- Single supply airstream, dual exhaust airstreams to meet building space constraints
- Enthalpy wheel heat recovery for sensible and latent recovery and minimum cross-contamination
- Angled exhaust filters to minimize unit width
- Chilled water cooling coils
- UV lights on cooling coils to prevent bacteria or mold growth on the coil heat transfer surface
- Stainless steel cooling coil racks
- Stainless steel sloped drain pans
- Factory installed coil connection extensions for internal coil
- Continuously welded checker plate floors
- High efficiency welded airfoil fan wheels
- Internally spring isolated fans with seismic restraints
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada