730-750 Main Street
Application: Heat Recovery Air Handling
- Three units combined for 72000CFM heating and cooling air handling units with run-around heat recovery.
- Double decker units
- Integrated catwalks joining the upper decks of all three units
- Stairs to access the catwalk
- Acoustiflo supply fans with both inlet and discharge silencers combining ultra-low noise generation with very high efficiency performance
- Fans internally isolated with spring isolators
- Airflow measuring stations at doors
- Motor removal I-beams
- Snow melt coils with a summer/winter filter arrangement
- Aluminum construction
- Washdown liner
- Silencers to limit property line noise
- Chilled water cooling coils with stainless steel racks
- Individually supported and removable coils
- Stainless steel IAQ drain pans
- Staggered coils to facilitate removal
- Hot water heating coils
- Aluminum airfoil smoke dampers
- Internal lighting
- Windows in access doors
- Test ports in access doors
- Continuously welded aluminum checker plate floors
- Roof curbs
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada