Swan and Dolphin Epcot Resorts Florida
Industry: Theme Park
Application: Resort heating and cooling
- Heating and cooling air handling units shipped as site reassembled kits for limited access retrofit.
- Units pre-assembled in the factory and then shipped in pieces specifically designed to fit the available access on the job site.
- Variable speed ECM Fans
- Chilled water cooling coils with stainless steel racks
- Stainless steel IAQ drain pans
- Stainless steel liner in cooling coil sections
- Hot water heating coils
- Aluminum airfoil dampers
- Internal lighting
- Windows in access doors
- Test ports in all sections
- Continuously welded aluminum checker plate floors
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada