National Bio and Agro Defense Facility – Homeland Security
Application: Multi use facility
- 39 custom air handling units
- Factory conduit for control wiring
- Wash down liner with thermal gaskets
- Fan airflow measuring stations
- Heat recovery units with run around coils
- Dual air paths with isolation dampers
- Bottom angular discharge high efficiency fans
- Concrete inertia bases with spring isolators and factory poured concrete
- Bypass dampers
- Pressure relief hatches
- Air handling units with custom configurations
- Cooling, heating, humidification, heat recovery and final filtration
- Configured to avoid building columns
- High efficiency direct drive plenum fans with welded aluminum airfoil wheels
- Motor removal I beams
- 4” sound absorptive casing with wash-down liner
- Welded checker plate floor
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada