University of Vermont STEM
Industry: Institutional, University, Lab Exhaust
Application: 100% Outside Air Heat Recovery Unit With Lab Exhaust
- 75000 CFM supply and exhaust
- High efficiency fans
- N-1 redundancy on supply and exhaust fans with internal spring isolation
- Integral silencers
- Low velocity coils and filters
- Integral cantilevered catwalks with access ladders
- Integral filter access ladders
- Stainless steel liner in humidifier and cooling sections
- Outside air and fan airflow monitoring systems
- Access to both sides of the unit
- Angular supply discharge
- Isolation dampers for multiple units
- 4 inch sound absorptive casing with aluminum wash down liner
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada