Manchester Boston Regional Airport
Application: Airport Heating and Cooling
- Dual tunnel rooftop units
- Integral Central ventilated service corridor for piping, access, and electrical
- 50000 CFM per air tunnel
- High efficiency fans with internal spring isolation
- Built-in motor removal rail rigging system
- Weather hoods with gutters
- Stainless steel liner in humidifier and cooling sections
- Outside air and fan airflow monitoring systems
- Lift off coil racks
- 4 inch sound absorptive casing with aluminum wash down liner
- Aluminum airfoil integral smoke dampers
- 3/16” thick continuously welded aluminum checker plate floor
Haakon Industries is a world leader in Custom Designed and Manufactured HVAC equipment. Our experienced Engineering staff strives to provide Excellent Quality and Service to ensure our client’s needs are met and exceeded.
All units are designed and engineered from our head office in Richmond, BC allowing for focused engineering solutions and consistent quality.
Manufacturing is supported by three factories; Richmond, BC, Cheney, WA, and Kingston, ON. Utilizing a wide range of materials and diverse suppliers, each component is custom made for the specific unit; from access doors to fanbases.
Each factory leverages state of the art equipment to ensure the highest level of quality and each unit undergoes an extensive quality control unique to each and every unit.
INDUSTRIES + APPLICATIONS
We create a wide variety of air handling units for applications as different as night and day. Some of our most common design challenges are meeting the dimensional requirements, serviceability needs, and unit efficiency.
11851 Dyke Road,
Richmond, BC, Canada